The Simple Principles Of BHAGVAD GITA
The Bhagavad-Gita is universally renowned as the jewel of India's spiritual wisdom. Spoken by Lord Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead to His intimate disciple Arjuna, the Gita's seven hundred concise verses provide a definitive guide to the science of self realization. No other philosophical or religious work reveals, in such a lucid and profound way, the nature of consciousness, the self, the universe and the Supreme.
Here’s the simplified and the shortest version of THE GITA wich conveys almost every important aspect and basic things in THE GITA.
- Why do you worry without cause?
- Whom do you fear without reason?
- Who can kill you?
- The soul is neither born, nor does it die.
- Whatever happened, happened for the good; whatever is happening, is happening for the good; whatever will happen, will also happen for the good only.
- You need not have any regrets for the past.
- You need not worry for the future.The present is happening...
- What did you lose that you cry about?
- What did you bring with you,
- which you think you have lost?
- What did you produce, which you think got destroyed?
- You did not bring anything, whatever you have, you received from here.
- Whatever you have given, you have given only here.
- Whatever you took, you took from God.
- Whatever you gave, you gave to Him.
- You came empty handed, you will leave empty handed.
- What is yours today, belonged to someone else yesterday, and will belong to someone else the day after tomorrow.
- You are mistakenly enjoying the thought that this is yours.
- It is this false happiness that is the cause of your sorrows.
- Change is the law of the universe.
- What you think of as death, is indeed life.
- In one instance you can be a millionaire, and in the other instance you can be steeped in poverty.
- Yours and mine, big & small, erase these ideas from your mind. Then everything is yours and you belong to everyone.
- This body is not yours, neither are you of the body.
- The body is made of fire, water, air, earth and ether, and will disappear into these elements.
- But the soul is permanent - so who are you?
- Dedicate your being to God.
- He is the one to be ultimately relied upon.
- Those who know of His support are forever free from fear, worry and sorrow.
- Whatever you do, do it as a dedication to God.
- This will bring you the tremendous experience of joy and life-freedom forever.
Thanks for Reading and Honestly Trying to Implement the same, in your Day to Day Life.
Please share this with your friends.
Read On How To Live Longer: